Sunday, January 27, 2008

I’ve been giving quite a bit of thought to my blog for a while now and I’ve arrived at the conclusion that it’s come to a natural end. There was a time that I’d chat quite happily nearly every day - where as now I’m lucky if I manage twice a week. It’s actually quite hard work and time consuming writing a blog.

Whenever I log on, I see that people have taken the trouble to visit and continue to do so on a regular basis; which is very nice but leaves me feeling rather guilty that I’ve done nothing since your last visit. I’ve just gone though a couple of days of being very ill and I wondered if my feelings regarding wanting to stop were centred around that and how isolated I've felt; illness pulls you down in yourself after all. But I’ve mentioned stopping this to a couple of people just lately so I don’t think it’s that. I guess we all run out of things to say eventually (even me), and reading the last few months entries; all that has happened here for a while now is me moaning. I seemed to have gone a bit flat and lost my buzz. This was never meant to be a place for moaning – more somewhere that I remembered happy memories and to helped me see the funny side of what life throws my way.

So, thank you everyone for your support over the last year and for those of you brave enough :) for chatting to me via the comments box, it’s certainly made me laugh at times. I wish you all well and hope you have a great year.

Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oookay then I have to pester you at your emailadress if I feel like "talking" to you.

sommer

game-online said...

123 girl games
integral factor
cool math games run 3

Long trần said...

I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.i promise to love you forever quotes Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonstruyện ngắn ý nghĩa về tình yêuOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likenhạc chuông mario. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Please click and experience. Having fun.